Statistics plugin for GNU Social
This plugin collects some statistics and prints them. These stats will be collected:
- Instance name, address, version, SSL mode.
- Is twitter plugin enabled and is twitterbridge is active.
- Local users list with full names.
- Local groups list.
- Enabled plugins
Plugin has no additional dependencies.
Statistics directory to
$GNUSOCIAL_ROOT/plugins and activate it in config.php:
To check for proper plugin installation, go to http://your_instance_address/main/statistics. If everything is ok - you will see JSON output.
Note to StatusNet users
You should rename StatisticsPlugin-statusnet.php to StatisticsPlugin.php, because original StatisticsPlugin.php was developed for GNU Social and WILL NOT WORK for StatusNet. You are warned.
What this for?
This plugin is a requirement if you want to be listed on http://gstools.org/, because there is no possibility to get required data without this plugin.
On gstools.org side, there is a special script, which will fetch data, provided with this plugin. All data will be accessible thru web interface with searching abilities.
Special thanks to this people:
- firstname.lastname@example.org - for SQL queries optimizations
- email@example.com - for more SQL queries optimizations and general suggestions